Losing weight is inevitably about denying yourself to reach a goal and the zero list is about all the good things you can and will give yourself - it balances things out a bit
In no particular order
1. Ride a horse. See THIS POST
3. Whiten my teeth.
4. Fly to Amsterdam for a day trip
6. Have some blonde highlights in my hair. Done September 2011
7. Go on a rollercoaster ( I'm not 100% sure I really want to do this - I'm scared!)
12. Have a professional photograph taken of me and my family.
13. Taking the train and tube to London and go shopping in Harrods.
14. Go on a weekend to Paris and walk miles around the city soaking in all the sights.
15. Wear high heeled red shoes...see THIS POST
16. Buy and wear a beautiful ring ...thanks to NeedtogetMEback for the inspiration on THIS POST of hers. Done Christmas 2011
17. Ride a fairground Helter Skelter ...see THIS POST
18. Wear a skirt to work
19. Ride a boat parachute ride on holiday in France August 2012
My Zero list is getting longer by the day - sure it is, for this time, THIS time, I am going to have a lot of life in the Zero Zone, not go putting it all back on again.