Anyone who has followed my blog from the early days knows I used to run a mile from things like this. I saw other bloggers posting positively about themselves and saying the good things about themselves and I couldn't, wouldn't, didn't get how they could feel like that. A few kind bloggers discussed with me that my self esteem really was an issue I should tackle and I have been.
THIS is why blogging has been so life-changing for me because its pushed me to address the reasons WHY I was fat and why I overate and gives me hope for a different future.
So, I'm feeling a little emotional, but in a good way to say I can happily join Krystle in posting an "Awesomely Me" post
She asks that we say 5-10 things that we love about ourselves....positive comments about US not our lives
1. I love my height, I embrace being tall and carry my height proudly.
2. I am showing determination and resolve to reach my goals...every day
3. I am a good Mum
4. I work hard at the things I need to do
5. I respond well to challenges and can stick to them
6. I have kept a positive, friendly relationship with my Ex and working at this is good for my children, it isn't aways easy but I do it.
7. I like to be helpful to others.
8. I have learned to like myself and I'm finding this might be the most important lesson I have ever learned.